- This smart pantry Italian Seasoning will take about three mintues to make and will make seasoning pizza sauce a snap.
- I saw some great fabric headbands in a great fabric store recently, and found this video tutorial that shows how crazy-quick they are to make from fabric scraps. Cute cute cute.
- Tom Hirschfeld of Bonafide Farm Food started a new cooking-meets-literature site, and I love this first story about his daughter.
- My sister-in-law gave me some red quinoa, and I can’t wait to try this salad to take for work lunches.
- I fortunately discovered Kombucha Kamp before throwing out what I thought was good kombucha going bad. Instead, I learned that what looks like pre-mold scum (above) is exactly what I want to start forming a new scoby.
- I’m going to make some of these rice-filled heating pads for all the aching muscles we inexplicably seem to have in the Kitchel home.
- Some of our ugly tomatoes are going to make their way into Smitten Kitchen’s fresh tomato sauce.
Anything fun you’ve found online?